World of Photonic Congress
The World of Photonics Congress bundles various topical conferences under one roof under the organization by Messe München International. It is a strategic and operative umbrella for various individual conferences held by leading associations and organizations:
- Conference on Lasers and Electro-Optics®/Europe - European Quantum Electronics Conference
(CLEO®/Europe-EQEC Conference) - organised by EPS, OSA, IEEE Photonics Society
- European Conferences on Biomedical Optics (ECBO) - organised by OSA
- Conference on Optical Metrology - organised by SPIE, EOS, WLT
- Lasers in Manufacturing - organised by LiM
- 5th EOS Conference on Manufacturing of Optical Systems - organised by EOS
- 4th EOS Conference on Optofluidics - organised by EOS
- 2nd EOS Conference on Optomechanical Engineering - organised by EOS
- 2nd EOS Conference on Light Engineering - organised by EOS
The organisational structure of the World of Photonics Congress, which indicates its application orientation and the topics covered by the various conferences, gives speakers and congress participants optimum transparency, which makes it perfect for planning purposes.
The WORLD OF PHOTONICS CONGRESS 2017 to take place June 25 - 29, 2015 covers the whole spectrum from science to application. Current fundamental research, the practice-oriented development of photonics solutions, success stories for industrial applications, networking and knowledge-sharing – the World of Photonics Congress has been bridging the gap between science and industry since 1973.
For more detailed information concerning the various conferences please consult http://www.photonics-congress.com/
Click here to go to the on line database of the whole World of Photonics Congress Programme.
New!!! We are glad to inform that the new World of Photonics Congress App is now available.
Below you will find the links:
View iOs link View Android link