The World of Photonics Congress bundles various topical conferences under one roof under the organization by Messe München International. It is a strategic and operative umbrella for various individual conferences held by leading associations and organizations:
- Conference on Lasers and Electro-Optics®/Europe – European Quantum Electronics Conference (CLEO®/Europe-EQEC Conference) – organised by EPS, OSA, IEEE Photonics Society
- European Conferences on Biomedical Optics (ECBO) – organised by SPIE, OSA
- Imaging and Applied Optics organised by OSA.
- Optical Metrology organised by SPIE Europe.
- LiM 2021 – Lasers in Manufacturing – organised by WLT
The organisational structure of the World of Photonics Congress, which indicates its application orientation and the topics covered by the various conferences, gives speakers and congress participants optimum transparency, which makes it perfect for planning purposes.
The WORLD OF PHOTONICS CONGRESS 2021 to take place June 21 – 24, 2021 covers the whole spectrum from science to application. Current fundamental research, the practice-oriented development of photonics solutions, success stories for industrial applications, networking and knowledge-sharing – the World of Photonics Congress has been bridging the gap between science and industry since 1973.