Laser World of Photonics
Usually the Laser World of PHOTONICS trade fair takes place in connection with the World of Photonics Congress. Due to Covid-19 this won’t be possible in 2021 and the trade fair is postponed to April 26-29, 2022 whereas the World of Photonics Congress will take place in virtual format from June 21 to 25, 2021. View Messe Munich press release.
What can you expect at the photonics industry’s most important marketplace? The entire range of optical technologies – from components to complete systems – presented in a unique combination of research, innovative solutions and industrial application sectors.
LASER World of PHOTONICS features around 1 300 exhibitors in 5 halls and gives a complete overview of all the latest trends and applications. The exhibition should attract over 32 000 visitors.
All registered participants will have free access to the exhibition. So take advantage of this ideal opportunity to profit from contacts at the highest level and the consistent application and business orientation of LASER World of PHOTONICS. Visiting the fair will allow you to meet with all international key players from science and industry:
To find out more, please click on the sector that interests you:
• Photonics and optoelectronic – today’s and tomorrow’s cutting-edge technology
• Optics and photonics: The basis of modern laser technology
• Manufacturing technology for optics
• Sensors, test and measurement and optical measurement systems
• Imaging – laser-based quality control
• Laser systems – Optimized production results through laser manufacturing
• Optical communication and information engineering: Data transmission of the future
• Biophotonics: Use of lasers in medical engineering
• Energy generation and illumination at the fair: Potentials of photonics
• Laser security engineering: Increasing security through lasers
Opening hours of the exhibition
The exhibition will be opened from Monday through Wednesday 09:00 – 17:00 and on Thursday 09:00 – 16:00.
The application panels organised by Messe München International are now a permanent part of the World of Photonics congress. The series of lectures that are held in the forums of the LASER World of PHOTONICS exhibition halls bridge the gap between science and practical application.
Well-known speakers from industry and research institutes report on the latest industrial and medical application findings in the sector for optical technologies and discuss current challenges with you. They will give attendees a comprehensive look at the latest trends and developments.
A series of application panels will be held from Monday to Thursday. Broken down into four main categories:
- Biophotonics and medical applications (Hall B2),
- Lasers materials processing (Hall A3),
- Lasers and optics (Hall B3),
- Optical metrology and imaging (Hall B2).
The admission is open to all trade-fair visitors, exhibitors and congress participants. All are held in English.
For further information download http://www.world-of-photonics.com/trade-fair/supporting-program/information/application-panels/index.html
Conference attendees have free access to the fair and to the application panels.
Visitors of the fair need to purchase a conference ticket to attend the conferences.
Each exhibitor at LASER World of PHOTONICS is entitled to one free ticket to the World of Photonic Congress 20. Each exhibitor may also purchase up to five congress tickets for a special price. All tickets are personalized, i.e. they are valid only for the person whose name appears on the ticket, and they are not transferrable.
For those wishing to exhibit at the World of Photonics Congress, please go to: https://world-of-photonics.com/exhibitors/general-information/