“2021 World of Photonics Congress” in a digital format
While the trade fair gets new dates, the scientific congress will be held as an online event on the originally scheduled dates from Monday 21 June to Friday 25 June 2021. As in the past, attendees at the virtual event will have access to five conferences with more than 40 sub-topics. The range of topics will extend from basic research to applied science, from laser science, photonics and quantum optics, optical metrology, digital optical technologies and biomedical optics to the use of lasers in production engineering.
The World of Photonics Congress bundles various topical conferences under one roof under the organization by Messe München International. It is a strategic and operative umbrella for various individual conferences held by leading associations and organizations:
- Conference on Lasers and Electro-Optics®/Europe – European Quantum Electronics Conference (CLEO®/Europe-EQEC Conference) – organised by EPS, OSA, IEEE Photonics Society
- European Conferences on Biomedical Optics (ECBO) – organised by OSA, SPIE
- Optical Metrology organised by SPIE Europe.
- Digital Optical Technology organised by SPIE Europe.
- LiM 2021 – Lasers in Manufacturing – organised by WLT