New! The accepted one page summaries are now on line at:
- IEEE Xplore Digital Library. See https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/conhome/8850908/proceeding
- OSA Publishing. See https://www.osapublishing.org/conference.cfm?meetingid=90&yr=2019 (CLEO/Europe – 2019 Conference on Lasers and Electro-Optics Europe) or https://www.osapublishing.org/conference.cfm?meetingid=101&yr=2019 (EQEC – 2019 European Quantum Electronics Conference).
CLEO®/Europe-EQEC 2019 Programme:
CLEO®/Europe-EQEC 2019 will take place from Sunday 23 June (start at 10:30 am) to Thursday 27 June 2019 (ends at 17:30).
The technical programme will present oral and poster contributions encompassing all fields of quantum electronics, lasers and photonics. All aspects of the technologies will be covered, including fundamentals, device development, systems, and applications. CLEO®/Europe 2019 emphasises applied physics, engineering and applications of lasers and electro-optics, while the emphasis of EQEC 2019 is on fundamental science including laser physics, nonlinear optics and fundamentals of quantum optics.
The technical programme will feature 2000 presentations including 4 Plenary talks, 5 Tutorial talks, 6 Keynote talks, 86 Invited talks, 22 upgraded talks to invited, 5 special oral contributions, 982 oral talks and a total of 896 poster presentations.
12 Short Courses are scheduled (half days each) to take place in parallel on Sunday afternoon 23 June 2019. Additionally 18 oral presentations accepted as postdeadline papers will be presented on Wednesday evening 26 June 2019.
In the exception of the plenary sessions, all oral sessions will run in parallel. A total of 215 oral sessions (1 hour 1/2 each) will be scheduled over the five conference days and up to 17 sessions will run in parallel.
CLEO®/Europe-EQEC 2019 Poster sessions:
Posters are a major attraction and provide an intimate interaction between the presenter and the viewer. To allow participants to see as many posters as possible, all CLEO®/Europe-EQEC 2019 posters will be displayed in the Hall B0 (ground floor) next to the ICM centre. During these sessions, presenters remain in the vicinity of their posters for informal discussions and explanations. No oral sessions are organised during that time.
- Sunday: 13:00 – 14:00 (CE, CF, CI, CJ, JSI, JSII, JSIV and JSV topics)
- Monday: 13:15 – 14:15 (CA, CB, CD’, CH, CL, CM and EH topics)
- Tuesday: 13:00 – 14:00 (CC, CG, EE and EF topics)
- Wednesday: 13:00 – 14:00 (CK, EA, ED, EF’, EI and EJ topics)
- Thursday: 13:00 – 14:00 (CD, EB, EC, EG and JSIII topics).
World of Photonics Congress-App:
The World of Photonics Congress-App or iOS and Android detailing all the co-located conferences is online! It is available in the Appstore and the Google Play Store. The app offers an innovative tool which you can use to prepare your stay in an easy and professional way:
Further information to be found at https://www.photonics-congress.com/about/app/index.html
Note: Online-Push-notifications will be sent to app users during the congress.